Database Research Summaries2018 MSU Extension On-farm Research, Education and Communication Projects
The focus of this project is to continue the effective, efficient and productive partnership that has developed between MSU Extension and the Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee.
- Provide soybean producers with current recommendations for measuring and reducing harvest losses and maximizing soybean quality.
- Provide an opportunity for producers to see the latest harvest technology demonstrated in actual field conditions.
- Implement a system for conducting useful on-farm, applied research, providing agronomic information to soybean growers using precision agriculture practices.
- Conduct replicated field studies at multiple locations to evaluate the performance of various input products.
- Expand the former TARE project to a statewide grower audience.
- Share results with farmers, crop consultants and other interested stakeholders in a clear, concise, easy-to-understand format, and in a timely fashion.
The results will be added upon completion of the project.
The research, education and communication projects are intended to increase soybean yields and producer profitability.
For more information about this research project, please visit the National Soybean Checkoff Research Database.
Funded in part by the soybean checkoff.