|National Soybean Checkoff Research Database Overviews
National Soybean Checkoff Research Database OverviewsCenter for Excellence Re-Loaded
The Center for Excellence is an educational platform demonstrating on farm production with focus on high-production corn, soybean, and wheat systems.
- Host the Center for Excellence Road Show, an August Field Day, Crops Day in January, as well as informal meetings throughout the year.
- Conduct on-farm strip trials in various management practice categories.
- An interim report has been developed, following the August 2017 Field Day.
- It will allow for a full project report and presentation to be given to the Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee.
- It allows for on-farm strip trials as well as other management practice technologies to be conducted.
- It provides field days and informal meetings to soybean growers to discuss economic and environmental alternatives.
For more information about this research project, please visit the National Soybean Checkoff Research Database.
Funded in part by the soybean checkoff.